Business Owner Background ReportTM
Businesses don’t commit fraud — their managers do
It’s true. Businesses are only as credible as the people managing them. Understanding the risk factors associated with the owners or managers of a business can be critical in properly assessing fraud, regulatory or reputational risk associated with a new business customer or partner. The Business Owner Background ReportSM provides unprecedented visibility into a business principal’s relationships with current and former business interests. Combining Experian’s robust consumer and commercial data assets with state-of-the-art analytics, the report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the fraud and credit risk associated with a business owner or principal. Proactively manage risk and optimize portfolio performance with this convenient, easy-to-use tool.
- Insights beyond traditional credit risk tools — Gain a 360-degree view of a business owner’s or principal’s risks and liabilities across all business interests.
- Reduce risk and enhance collections — Identify applicants who have patterns of poor management performance.
- Commercial fraud prevention — Have the ability to verify that the person applying for credit is currently affiliated with the business you’re considering working with — or find out if he or she has been associated with businesses you’ve had problems with in the past.
Click a product below to view more information:
Commercial Credit Application
- Small Business Credit Share Report - Unparalleled insight into small businesses — for Small Business Credit Share consortium members
- International Reports and Resources - Do business internationally with tools that support customer acquisition and portfolio management
- Business Owner Background Reports - Unprecedented visibility into a business owner or principal's relationships with current and former business interests
- Intelliscore Plus - Get the power of a score that predicts the likelihood of delinquency within the next 12 months
- Financial Stability Risk Score - Quickly identify the highest risk businesses and avoid bankruptcy risk and accounts likely to default
- Small Business Credit Share Scores - Developed exclusively for Small Business Credit Share members — two highly predictive scores to assess portfolio risk and portfolio benchmarking
- Account Monitoring Service - Comprehensive alerts that notify you of changes to an account within your portfolio
- DecisionIQ Premier - Enable automated, customized decisioning for new accounts based on your organization's risk tolerance
- Delinquency Notification Service - Experian-branded letter campaigns proven to recover debt more efficiently while reducing collections costs
- Collections Recovery Tool - Track down hard-to-find commercial debtors to significantly improve your commercial collections
Direct Data Access
- Data Synthesis - Data Synthesis lets you navigate today’s complex business environment by viewing your customers with laser focus.
- FusionIQ™ - Improves the value of your customer profiles by integrating Experian business risk data with your Salesforce.com customer records.
- Commercial Risk Database Plus - The industry’s most powerful database of small and midsize U.S. businesses has been significantly enhanced to help credit professionals make more decisions faster and with improved results
- Marketing Analytics - Improve your bottom line with the key services provided by Marketing Analytics from Experian, including customized profiling, predictive modeling and segmentation
- U.S. Business Database - Improve your B2B targeting with the industry’s most comprehensive and reliable U.S. business file
- B2B Data Insights - Make informed decisions with insights from Experian’s best-in-class marketing database
Get More Information
The form below is for requests from businesses only.
Request More Information About Experian’s Commercial Credit Management
To learn more, call us at 1 877 565 8153 or complete the form below and an Experian representative will contact you as soon as possible.