Debt Collection Consultants
The debt collection industry has grown significantly over the past decade. Several major challenges have accompanied this growth, perhaps the two most significant being greater competition and increased regulation.
The high number of entrants—into what is already a fragmented industry—has increased the importance of maximizing collection activity efficiency. Meanwhile, keeping pace with increasing and ever-changing consumer protection regulations has resulted in higher compliance costs and risks.
Experian's Global Consulting Practice helps businesses address these and other challenges prevalent in the collections industry. By combining our deep understanding of credit risk with third-party data sources and technology, we work closely with our clients to synthesize and deliver optimal collection strategies.
Business review of agency management processes
An in-depth review of agency management processes is executed through a proven methodology that leverages global best practices and a deep understanding of the collections life cycle. The review is focused on the post write-off recovery processes, including:
- Recovery and debt management strategies for segmentation and agency pricing
- Vendor selection
- Agency assignment strategy after final bill collections
- Agency scorecards and competitive market share management
Collections portfolio review
Experian's debt collection consultants will develop a tactical plan and strategic road map to reduce bad debt and increase recovery rates while improving customer service. Recommendations are based on a situational analysis of your company’s systems, strategies and capabilities. Our collections portfolio review helps businesses:
- Extract value from their customer data to develop a targeted collections strategy
- Identify early signs of financial stress and apply the appropriate controls to prevent early delinquency
- Decrease write-offs
- Make it easier for customers to pay according to their preference
- Reduce operational expense through automation of key processes
Get More Information
Would you like to talk to someone at Experian about consulting services? Please submit the form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon.