Employment Screening Services
Every new employee has the potential to put your company’s assets, security and reputation at risk, which is what makes your employment screening service so important. Experian® helps you address this risk with Employment InsightSM, an employment screening tool that lets you avoid bad hiring decisions, verify applicant information and get accurate credit information.
Comprehensive and accurate data
Employment Insight reports are based on Experian's nationwide database, which contains files on more than 220 million credit-active consumers. This means you get access to the most current and comprehensive credit information available in the industry.
Make better employment decisions
Our employment screening tools enhance the employment decision-making process by giving you detailed and objective applicant information. Employment Insight helps you make more informed hiring decisions by:
- Rapidly verifying information submitted by job applicants
- Revealing conflicting information
- Expanding on the information provided by applicants or other sources
- Providing credit information that normally would not appear on an application but may impact job performance
Verify candidate identity
Employment Insight also facilitates applicant identity screening to give you a clearer view of each candidate's background. Among the information it offers are:
- Consumer identification, including Social Security number
- Other names used, such as maiden names and aliases
- Address information, including length of time at address
- Employment and previous work history
- Public record information
Get More Information
The form below is for requests from businesses only.
If you are a consumer looking for fast resolution to your consumer credit questions, please visit our Personal Services Contacts page.