Corporate Fact Sheet
- Experian employs more than 6,000 people in North America
- Experian's North America annual sales are more than $2 billion
- Experian maintains credit information on approximately 220 million U.S. consumers and 25 million active U.S. businesses
- Experian maintains demographic information on approximately 235 million consumers in 117 million living units across the U.S.
- Experian's North America consumer and business credit databases contain more than 1.5 petabytes (1.5 quadrillion bytes) of data
- Experian sends approximately 100 billion permission-based emails in the U.S. annually
- Experian maintains information on more than 650 million vehicles in the U.S. and Canada
- Experian employees volunteer approximately 8,000 hours of their personal time annually to community causes across the U.S.
- Experian is deeply committed to helping consumers "live credit smart" through financial literacy and funding programs, and work with non-profit and public education leaders across the U.S.