December 7, 2015
Dear Experian, What is difference between credit counseling and debt settlement? - CKB
August 23, 2013
Dear Experian, This is the first time in a long time that I am daring to try to fix my credit report. Can I fix it myself, or do I...
April 24, 2013
Dear Experian, I paid a credit repair specialist $1,800, and seven months later my score has only improved a little. I need help to improve my score. Can you guide...
March 27, 2013
Dear Experian, Can I use my employer tax ID number to repair my damaged credit? - KMR
July 6, 2011
Dear Experian, I received a call from a law firm in Florida. They explained to me that Experian had notified them that you had reviewed my loan documents and that...
June 8, 2011
Dear Experian, I would like to try to fix my credit myself before I pay $865 for 60 months. What should I do first? - KAR
April 1, 2009
Dear Experian, Can purchasing seasoned tradelines help repair my credit? - SMI
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Transferred and Closed Student Loan History Still Affects Credit Scores
- Removing Inquiries for Multiple Loan Applications